Saturday, January 28, 2017

Springs in Winter

Hey Everyone -

Welcome back to the blog!

January has been a busy month thus far. On New Year's Eve day, my company moved to its new offices near Raymond James Stadium. It's a bit of a longer commute for me, but the space is very nice.

I've stole some pics from the office building's website and took a few of my own. I finally got my office set up at the end of last week - white board hung up, etc. - so I promise to take some pics of that for the next blog.

Lakepointe 2. We are on a lake. Our suite is on the 3rd floor.

This is a lounge off of the lobby
This is the gym. I canceled my other gym membership since I can work out here for free.
Cafeteria

So anyway, it's pretty nice, right?

This is a peek inside our office after we just moved in. My office is the third door from the left.
This is Roger. I took his picture from my window on the third floor with my superzoom.
He's probably about 8 feet long.
The Bucs headquarters is across the street.
Ok, so enough about that. On New Year's Day, Glenn and I went to the beach.

Yeah, I'm taking a picture of a bird in the background.
This guy.


Not sure if I posted this before, but this is the first sunset of 2017.


Deuce recovered from a brief illness and went back to work at Doggie Daycare, where he is quickly becoming a staff favorite.


Glenn had a work trip to Atlanta. I was supposed to go to Boston this week, but my meeting was postponed until the 7th.

On the 20th, my parents came for the weekend to visit, and we had a great time with them. That Saturday, we took them to Homosassa Springs Nature Park. It was a beautiful day, and we took a ferry ride to get into the park.




Once we got there, we saw a lot of cool animals.



Whooping crane


Bear is sticking his tongue out at me!
OMG! Fuzzy little pelican chicks!
Lou, the hippo
Here we are! Note the bear in the background.
There are also obviously springs in Homosassa Springs.

You can see the fish if you look closely. Often there are manatees in here too, but not today. It was probably too warm


There is an underwater viewing area to see all the fish.

Snook!
Jack Craval
Red fish?


So anyway, that's it for Homosassa Springs.


Oh wait, one more selfie...


It wouldn't be a proper blog if I didn't inundate you with some more of Glenn's famous sunrise photos, so sit back, relax and enjoy the deluge.















Ok - that's it, guys. Hope you are all staying warm and having fun. Love to you all.


No comments:

Post a Comment