Friday, June 7, 2013

Mostly unpacked

So, about half of our stuff is in the Pod, and the other half, I have been diligently unpacking all week. Opening boxes is always an adventure. You don't know if you are going to find a spilled container of cocoa coating the contents of the box, or something broken into a thousand pieces or what. It's very exciting.

Anyway, here are some pics of the inside of the house. This is our bedroom...we are sleeping on an inflatable bed, which isn't so bad except when Glenn gets in bed, I go flying up in the air, and when he gets out of bed, the thing encloses me like a taco shell.


Sorry, that's not the greatest pic. Anyway, the better part of the room is my closet.


The master bedroom also has a cute bathroom attached, complete with an old style tub.


Plus, check out the cute chandelier in there!





Across the hall, we're using the other bedroom as a dressing room. I have a nice area where I can get fixed up.


So, I guess its weird I started in the upstairs. We're kind of going through the house backwards. Ah well.

Here are some shots of the living room. We don't have a lot of furniture in here, but its enough for us and the dogs.




Plus a cute fireplace, with two doors out to the lanai.


And


And here's the kitchen.


Ok, and here's the screened in lanai - this is one of my favorite spots. I often talk on the phone out here.




Not sure why these are a little foggy...maybe my lens got fogged up. Still, you get the idea.


Love the tile floor out here, and so far my plants seem quite happy.

Okay - that's it for now. The dining room is filled with boxes and I'm still working on the office, so those will have to wait.

Also, unfortunately, I don't have a photo for this, but today, when I was driving to the store, I was alarmed to discover that there was a lizard on my windshield. This was highly distracting until the poor fellow blew off.

No comments:

Post a Comment